[Mailman-Users] reply-to header missing..

Hannah Schroeter hannah at schlund.de
Tue Oct 4 16:50:01 CEST 2005

Hello!

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 01:21:31PM +0200, Dominik Werder wrote:
>Hello all,

>I'm using operas mail client.
>Every mailing list running mail man does not add a reply-to header, so if
>I answer a message my reply goes directly to the person but not to the
>list :(

>Is there something that can be done?

Reasonable MUAs have a separate list reply function. E.g. with mutt,
I can register the mailing lists I'm on (the To address where
submissions to the list go), and if I ask mutt to do a list reply, it
takes all known list addresses from To and CC as target for the reply.

(private) reply addresses Reply-To, or From. (group) reply addresses all
addresses from From/To/CC except for mine.

>bye!
>Dominik

Kind regards,

Hannah.