[Mailman-Users] Command-Line Interface

Doug Penny doug.penny at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:15:43 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the list, but I've been using mailman for several years.
We recently moved our mailman server to a new machine and decided not
to install apache, but instead went with lighttpd.  Needless to say,
I'm having a difficult time getting the mailman web interface to work
with it, but the lists are running.  My question is, since I can not
currently access the web interface, is there a way to approve/reject
mail being held through the command line?  Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Doug Penny