[Mailman-Users] Mailman on FreeBSD 5.4 problem

Sasa Stupar sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Mon Oct 3 18:18:07 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have installed Mailman 2.1.6 from the ports. I have also Sendmail 8.13.5.
My problem is that after I have created a list, added new aliases and try
to subscribe, I get message bounced back saying:
-----
Failure to find group name mailnull.  Try adding this group
to your system, or re-run configure, providing an
existing group name with the command line option --with-mail-gid.
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 8
-----

But I allready have a group name mailnull.
What is wrong here?

Regards,
Sasa