[Mailman-Users] new posts not going through

Con Wieland cwieland at uci.edu
Sat Oct 1 22:19:31 CEST 2005

I should have included this originally. I had a list that the
subscribers file seems to have become corrupted creating some invalid
addresses (I have corrected this). As indicated in the log/smtp-
failure log these messages seem to be "stuck"  on mailman. They are
not being accepted by my MTA. Any ideas how to clear these from the
mailman queue?

Oct 01 13:15:13 2005 (3048) delivery to eames at uci.eduvfanelli failed
with code -1: (131, 'Connection reset by peer')

Con Wieland
Network and Academic Computing Services
University of California at Irvine