[Mailman-Users] Subscribe/Unsubscribe remotely by admin

Tomica Crnek tcrnek at zgwireless.net
Wed Nov 30 11:58:46 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if it is possible for an administrator of a list who knows the list admin password to subscribe/unsubscribe someone remotely. Either via email to mailman or via some other interface, but not the web interface.

I would like to make one automatic process to send a command to mailman to subscribe someone or remove him from the list. I don't want the mailman to send email with confirmation request to this user, but to subscribe/unsubscribe him instantly and just send him the info about it after that.

I hope this is possible, thanks in advance!
Tomica
----
This mail passed through ZGWireless free network - www.zgwireless.net,