[Mailman-Users] Bug when editing Mailman html pages

PeteBell macbantam at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 26 17:53:06 CET 2005

I have just tried to edit the user-editable html pages (subscribe,
option results, list-info, and the 'welcome to new subscriber' text
message), but I get the following message...

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing
of traceback and other system information has been explicitly
inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
error logs.

I stress that I have edited these pages successfully before, but all
of a sudden it won't work.

Any ideas please?

TIA
PeteBell, UK