[Mailman-Users] Personalisation of newsletters sent via Mailman

Aaron J Elias aaron at chaletsdirect.com
Thu Nov 24 14:11:42 CET 2005

Hi

I am a new user - just set up my lists and everything seems to be going
fine!

Just a quick question which I could not answer using the documentation - is
it possible to insert the members email address in the body of an email sent
to a list? That is, to personalise the email sent with the recipients email
somewhere.

I want to include an unsubscribe link to a page on our own site which passes
the users email address as a querystring.

I have seen that I should be able to put certain fields in the footer, but
when I do this, they appear in an attachment and not in the email itself.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Aaron