[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopped delivering mail

Eric Evans eje4 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 22 20:26:34 CET 2005

This is very interesting.  I took your suggestion and deleted the SMTPHOST
statement from the mm_cfg.py and Mailman immediately started working.  I
don't know why this would make a difference.  I know that we had this same
SMTPHOST statement in the mm_cfg.py file for quite a long time, years even,
and we never had a problem with it until recently.

Thanks very much for the helpful tip.

Eric