[Mailman-Users] subscribe works only almost

Peter Riess Peter.Riess at arp-gmbh.de
Sun Nov 20 19:10:07 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm fiddling around since weeks and today since hours. And there is only
a small gap to get my configuration running. I hope someone may help me.

I created a new list (taekwondo) and try to subscribe me as the first
user via the web interface. The first email gets in and will be treated
and answered. Then the confirmation request arrives in my mailbox. I
reply it without any changes and here are the log files:

Nov 20 18:47:49 server Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script.
WANTED gid 65533, GOT gid 0.
Nov 20 18:47:49 server Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script.
WANTED gid 65533, GOT gid 0.

I cannot find anything that seems resposible that mailman wants the
group nobody but received the group root.

Has anybody an idea where to look?

CIAO Peter