[Mailman-Users] Bounce message confusion

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Nov 19 13:44:15 CET 2005

    Robin> We're trying, but my ISP doesn't seem to understand what's
    Robin> wrong.

Are _they_ sympathetic, and genuinely trying to help?

    Robin> Is there a way I can add an email address of my own that
    Robin> will definitely be at the end of the send list and
    Robin> therefore get the bounce?

No, as Mark explained.  But what you could do is create a test list
with just you (and anybody who might be willing to help---not needed
in this case).  Then when you send something to the main list, about
40 minutes later send to the test list.  That should bounce, too,
since the same account is managing it, and you won't be spamming your
regular members.