[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman

Mike Wharton mwharton at presdata.com.au
Sat Nov 19 09:37:48 CET 2005

Getting closer... have managed to create a list via webmin and including
listname, email and password... I added the required allias info into the
/etc/aliases file.... restarted the system and then went to the link in the
email received from the new list creation...

What I get is...

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Any suggestions?