[Mailman-Users] having trouble getting webpages to come up

Eric Evans eje4 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 18 20:42:17 CET 2005

Right after I first installed Mailman I created a new list called
mailman.  I would think that then I should be able to access the Mailman
admin page for this list by using a URL like
http://my.host.com/mailman/admin/mailman/  Is that right?  When I do this I
get an "Internal Server Error" message.  Does anyone have any idea what
might cause that?

Thanks,
Eric