[Mailman-Users] members list changed?

Bob Bales mustang_56 at namstalgia.com
Fri Nov 18 01:44:09 CET 2005

Previously when I went to memberslist I had 2 columns, one listed regular
subscribers, the others listed subscriber's who were on digest. At the top
it would give me the total number of each, and grand total.

Now I have some wacky alphabetical checkboxes to check each one and see who
and how many in A, B, C, etc.. I don't like this and I don't know what I did
to change it from the way it was before.

But I do want it back as it was, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Bales