[Mailman-Users] Including today's date in the "Prefix for subjectline of list postings"

JB jbbryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:20:14 CET 2005

Thanks. I did know about the %d option, which made me think there might
be a date option as well.

One further question, then. Do you know of a way that I can start the
sequence number from a number other than 1?

I've been running a weekly subscription list for nearly 6 years, with
one message per week. But I've been doing it using good ol' email and
the BCC field. I'm moving over to Mailman, but I'd prefer to count the
number of posts already sent over 6 years and then start the numbering
with the next one.

Any idea where this count is stored?

jb