[Mailman-Users] Including today's date in the "Prefix for subject line of list postings"

JB jbbryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:14:58 CET 2005

Hello!

I'm sorry if this is somewhat basic. I'm sort of an "advanced beginner"
when it comes to Mailman.

In the General Options section, in the field that asks for "Prefix for
subject line of list postings," Is it possible for me to add a variable
that would add today's date to the subject line? I'd like to add it in
the format mm/dd/yyyy. I've tried a few guesses but so far have only
gotten the text I type to be transmitted literally.

Thanks!

jb