[Mailman-Users] HTML/MIME Message Creation Question

Tim Kresse tkresse at nbia.org
Fri Nov 11 16:10:24 CET 2005

I'm moving to Mailman from Lyris, so I'm still figuring it out and this is
likely a very basic question.

Outlook 2000 is my desktop email program, and I am administering an
announcement member email list that I want to send out as MultiPart MIME
including an HTML and Text portion. I have tested my list settings and know
that already encoded MIME messages send OK, what I cannot figure out is how
to create new messages. I have an template for both the HTML and Plain-text
portions I want to be able to reuse.

How does anyone else do this?

Thanks,
Tim
Tim Kresse
Director of Membership
National Business Incubation Association
20 East Circle Drive, #37198
Athens, OH 45701
Phone: 740-593-4331; Fax: 740-593-1996
www.nbia.org

The National Business Incubation Association is the world's leading
organization advancing business incubation and entrepreneurship.  It
provides thousands of professionals with the information, education,
advocacy and networking resources to bring excellence to the process of
assisting early-stage companies.