[Mailman-Users] Mailman under Apple -- prob

mailing by GSoft mailing at giardina-software.org
Tue Nov 8 00:50:01 CET 2005

Hello all,

i am completly new about mailman, sorry if i post some simple questions
about it. Today for the firt time i have configured a mailing list
inside my Tiger Server. Probably i have configured bad the super user
or  other thing, i don't know exactly, but the mail  are sent correctly
at the right user, only that any link inside the mail is incorrect. See
here:

 mailman at mail.giardina-software.org