[Mailman-Users] List Info Page

David d4rkness at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 00:50:02 CET 2005

Ok seems this is Cpanels fault.  Well I have this going on now.  I leave
off mail. and just go to http://greater-lansing.com/mailman/listinfo but
I get a mailman at greater-lansing.com on that page, then Iset up a forward
to webmaster at greater-lansing.com.  However when I do this I get a
returned email?  I am letting my hosting co. work on it as now it really
seems outta the scope of this list?

I still don't really know why Cpanel installs all the script files into
directories that only the hosting company has access too, but I realize
that is not  your problem.  I may have to go onto the Cpanel support
forum too.

Thanks David

--
No Smoking Forum - Http://www.nicodemon.info/community
Lansing Forum - Http://www.greater-lansing.com/community

I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby & Tom Delay! `08 Republican Dream Team.
The GOP Runnin on Values and Morality.
Some Things Just Speak for Themselves~