[Mailman-Users] Automatically unsubscribe someone

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Fri Nov 4 15:17:06 CET 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Nelly Yusupova wrote:

> How can I automatically unsubscribe someone from an announce list, using a
> php script?

If you are the site admin and have access to the command line tools, you can
call the remove_members program in mailman/bin .  It has an option to not
send a notification.

It needs to be run as the mailman user however, so you would need to use
sudo and a wrapper for security. (This is what I was talking about
yesterday).