[Mailman-Users] Host won't upgrade, what are my options?

Sam Santos lalato at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:38:56 CET 2005

Mark and Brad...
I was able to pull up the mbox file using Mark's sample URL. However, it
only goes as far back as May 2003. When I look at my archives that seems to
be when it first started creating Gzip'd Text Files for each month.

Beyond that I have stuff that dates as far back as Feb, 2001, but it didn't
appear to be inside the mbox file. Is there another mbox file floating
around or does that really old stuff predate the mbox file format? If so, is
it collected into one file somewhere by any chance?

Thanks for the help and info.
--sam