[Mailman-Users] mail format question

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Nov 2 20:58:44 CET 2005

Jane Hermanson wrote:

>I have been reading through the archives trying to figure out a solution
>from all your advice.  My issue is the HTML formatted messages to be sent to
>the list arrive as attachments not as a regular message I open up and just
>read.  I have completely turned off content filtering  but still my HTML
>messages are received as attachments?

If this is occurring with content filtering off, it is very likely the
issue discussed in
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp

If you delete all the text from Non-digest options -> msg_header and
msg_footer and the problem goes away, then that is the cause. This is
a limitation as discussed in the FAQ.