[Mailman-Users] Looking for Postfix install-and-config consulting

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Thu May 26 15:17:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am investigating a switch of my qmail-based email servers to postfix.

In order to expedite the process, I seek some consultant to help get me up
and running and familiar with Postfix as quickly as possible.  I am an
experienced Unix/Linux sysadmin and software developer with knowledge of a
variety of web- and email-server applications, but Postfix is not one that
I yet know well.

I suspect an interactive conversation with an experienced Postfix
sysadmin/consultant spanning a few hours may save myself days of doc
reading and testing.

I'm not sure what market rate may be for this effort, but I'm willing to
match it within reason and/or negotiate for any other payment terms.  I
have paid a consultant for help with another open-source application in the
past, and it was a successful endeavor.

I require a phone conversation somewhere along the way to help get things
going; email alone is a bit too slow for this stuff.  Instant-messaging is
also an option.  As for any face-to-face meetings: I live and work in the
Chicago area and can also come to you (if you live/work in the Chicagoland
area).

Thanks for any help.  I look forward to any responses from those interested
in helping and/or any references to other places/websites/consulting
sources that can help get me going.

-Matt
mobile: +1-312-543-9916
matt at mengland.net