[Mailman-Users] can't make a new list from the GUI

Bo Gusman mlist at bogusville.us
Wed May 25 22:25:30 CEST 2005

Ok, here's another clue. I was apparently wrong when I said previously
that all else was working well.

It turns out that I can submit a subscription request to the mailman
site list and the administrator gets a notification to visit the admin
page to take action. When I attempt to approve the subscription, I am
immediately returned to the admin page again with no action having been
taken.

I also manually subscribed a user and went to the web page to
unsubscribe that user. I enter the address of the user to unsubscribe
and click the "unsub or edit options" button.  I see the page "member
options for user foo at bar.com" and when I click the "Unsubscribe" button,
I get an error message "no address given". I've looked at the page
source and can see a hidden input field with foo at bar.com clearly listed.

I'm beginning to suspect something with python or cgi, but some things
seem to work.

    Bo