[Mailman-Users] Emergency Moderation/NonMod Trouble

Barbara Brust barbara at lucilledesign.com
Wed May 25 21:57:21 CEST 2005

I am having a problem with sending out email blasts to an
announcement ONLY list. I have it set on Emergency Moderation and
have a few email addresses that are admins, as well as moderators,
and yes, they are list members too, with their MOD turned off.
Now I am NOT able to send out email from any of these addresses. The
only way I can is to send, then log on to release it via
authorization. I have notice of auth. turned off since I really want
announce ONLY. Have message stating that to any attempts.

I am not sure, but i think this used to work. no prob.
Now though... yikes.
I have been working with local tech support and what i keep hearing
from them is i have to go in to authorize. this is not per the text
in the admin panels.
Any ideas?
even if shell access is necessary, i can get the tech support to do
it if i know what to do.,

HELP
Bb
--
Barbara Brust
barbara at lucilledesign.com

"It's not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to
recognize, accept and celebrate those differences."
  -  Audre Lorde

L u c i l l e D e s i g n .com
PO Box# 2771
Berkeley, CA 94702