[Mailman-Users] Moderated list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue May 24 23:01:03 CEST 2005

Tariq Javaid wrote:

>That is a strange thing it just discrads it. I checked all the setting you
>have suggested. All the messages gets discared and soon I removed the
>moderated flag all messages go through without any approval and get posted.

So it acts like member_moderation_action is set to Discard when in fact
it is set to Hold.

There are a couple of other threads on this symptom at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-December/041313.html
and
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-January/041726.html
but no solution. Are you on Mac OSX? This may be a common factor?