[Mailman-Users] running Mailman on mail server, not web server

Troy Richard trichard at techovations.com
Thu May 19 23:57:54 CEST 2005

OK I have posted about this before and couldn't get it to work the way I
wanted so I decided to just run the mailman on the mail server with its
own web server running and then run all my other web stuff on a different
machine.

The problem is now that I moved my mailman off the main server the address
for the test server is now www.abc.com:8112 and not www.abc.com so all my
links on the web page are pointing to www.abc.com and not
www.abc.com:8112.

I believe I fixed this one other time but cannot find the post that
referenced it.

I really appreciate your help.

PS. Still looking for a way to run mailman on 2 seperate servers one that
handles the mail and one that does the web.  Any ideas please let me know.

Thanks
Troy