[Mailman-Users] mailman/listinfo

eyewatchyou at zonnet.nl eyewatchyou at zonnet.nl
Thu May 19 23:04:42 CEST 2005

Dear Mailman-users,

I am a new subscriber. We have last weekend succesfully installed
Mailman 2.1.5 onto our server and are now testing.
We did necessary customization in ymm_cfg.py as well as the regular html
pages from the admin modules.
I am puzzled however as to how we can change the template that shows the
welcome message from this version.
i.e   ./mailman/listinfo

As in

    Mailing Lists

Welcome!

Below is a listing of all the public mailing lists on
mailings.ourdomain.com. Click on a list name to get more information
about the list, or to subscribe, unsubscribe, and change the preferences
on your subscription. To visit the general information page for an
unadvertised list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and
the list name appended.

List administrators, you can visit the list admin overview page to find
the management interface for your list.

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact

*List* 	*Description*

Delivered by Mailman
version 2.1.5 <http://www.list.org/> 	Python Powered
<http://www.python.org/> 	Gnu's Not Unix <http://www.gnu.org/>

Can anyone help me with this?

My compliments with this product. Being in a 6 language environment we
shall also be looking forward to the new development of the global
language templates integration which now need to be changed
individually. Maybe even participate in its development.

Thanks Ed