[Mailman-Users] Setting sitewide defaults that can't be changed?

George Booth G.Booth at usm.edu
Wed May 18 21:52:23 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Sapiro" <msapiro at value.net>
To: "Mike Alberghini" <sysmda at zim.gsu.edu>; <mailman-users at python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Setting sitewide defaults that can't be
changed?

> You can modify the GUI to remove the option from the web interface.
> That still allows changes with bin/config_list or bin/withlist, but
> that's presumably limited to the site admins.
>
> Short of that, I don't think there's a way.

Where is the GUI file kept? I have a need to remove the option from the GUI
allowing users to activate their archives (we don't allow them because of
performance degradation with email when Mailman archives), but have no idea
where the GUI file might be kept.

George Booth     iTech System Administrator
G.Booth at usm.edu
University of Southern Mississippi