[Mailman-Users] Mailman Bug?/no Admin level web access

Scot Hacker shacker at birdhouse.org
Tue May 17 08:41:10 CEST 2005

>Elissa wrote:
>

>>I'm hoping someone can help me fix this. I installed mailman, and
>>couldn't figure out why the web interface didn't work. It seems I CAN
>>access any of the pages, but the admin ones. I get a lovely message in
>>the browser:
>>"Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6rc3
>>
>>We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Not sure what your environment is, but I've seen that message in a
multi-domain cPanel environment, where you can set up a domain before
it's actually living on that host (preparing to move in). You can get as
far as creating a list, but when you go to access the admin pages, it
fails with that message. As soon as the domain actually resolves to that
host, the problem goes away.

Scot