[Mailman-Users] Outbound smtp email problems (qmail problems)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon May 16 21:29:10 CEST 2005

    Matt> That's not my understanding.  I've got /usr/lib/sendmail
    Matt> linked to a qmail gizmo, and it's been working for months
    Matt> now.  It says so in the qmail docs.

    Matt> Is there something I'm missing?

Dan Bernstein is a very smart guy with a different perspective on many
things.  This has resulted in him producing a slew of unconventional
software.  It works well in combination with other Bernstein software,
but it is designed to be "excellent software" in Bernstein's opinion,
NOT to be compatible with any other software in the world, except
where that would make his software completely unusable.

You might be amused to check Rick's Rants:

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/