[Mailman-Users] mp3 attachment

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Mon May 16 14:40:18 CEST 2005

If I send a 500K mp3 attachment to one of my lists, it disappears.  I don't
get any moderator requests.  The acceptable file size is OK per the web
interface setup.

If I send the same attachment to a "regular" email acct, it comes through
fine.

I assume this has something to do with the type of allowed attachments?  If
so, would someone please tell me what I need to add exactly/where to allow
mp3 attachments?

Thanks - John