[Mailman-Users] Unable to access web interface

William McLain wrmclain at e-connexions.net
Mon May 16 09:27:16 CEST 2005

All lists on the mailman server web interface have the same error and I am
unable to access to administer any of them.  The log files seem to be fine.
I zeroed them all out and they are all being written to successfully now,
including the error log.

>I suspect there is some error in the config.pck or some other file for
>the list and then the failed attempt to log *that* error is what you
>see on the bug page.

I renamed (deleted) all config.pck files for each list and the web interface
shows the same "bug" message.  This is the reason I believe that the bug
message on the web interface is reading a file somewhere instead of
dynamically producing the page.  It has remained the same "bug" message no
matter what I have done to any mailman files.

William McLain