[Mailman-Users] Include original e-mail with Held notice

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon May 16 01:20:31 CEST 2005

Bryan Carbonnell wrote:

>When a post is over the max_message_size a held notice is sent back to
>the sender.
>
>Is it possible to include the original e-mail with this held notice?
>Or at least the first line of the e-mail?

If admin_immed_notify is Yes, the entire post is attached to the
notification to the admin.

The notice to the sender contains the subject of the post, the list it
was sent to and the size of the post and the limit, but no other info
from the post. I know of no way to change this short of hacking the
code.