[Mailman-Users] Filemaker Pro6 integration

Morgan R. Tamplin morgan at maggiescentres.org
Sat May 14 00:09:56 CEST 2005

Hello,
Can you give more details about the nature of the integration?

It should be a trivial task to take a list of email addresses from
Filemaker and load them into a Mailman list.  Just output the
selected email addresses as a text file.  The loading up can be done
through the Mailman web interface.  They can also be cut and paste
into the new subscribers box on the "Mass Subscription" page.  Make
sure you're happy with the list default settings before doing so.

However, some form of live integration or two way integration (in
which new subscribers to the list are added to the database) would be
slightly more complicated.  It would help to have more details.  Come
to think of it, I could make use of that sort of thing, too!

Cheers,
Morgan

--
Maggie's Centres - building a life beyond cancer

Look out for our new London event - The Maggie's Metro Life Hike,
Friday 16th Sept
2005 - walk 17 miles overground, overnight around the route of the
Tube's
Circle Line - call 0207 385 1059 for details

Or would you like to go to Machu Picchu, Namibia or the Sahara with
Maggie's? Or run in The Great North Run, The Loch Ness Marathon, The
Edinburgh Marathon, The London Triathlon or the London Marathon? Call
0141
330 3368 for more info.