[Mailman-Users] 1 pblm & 1 suggestion

Christophe Meessen christophe at meessen.net
Wed May 11 10:18:25 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just created a list yesterday and this morning I recevied a message at
8:00 saying I have -1 request to process.
When I check the page there are no requests. I then flagged mys self as
moderated and sent a mail. I got the message informing me that there is
a request to be processed. Everything worked fine.

Any idea where this -1 could come from ? How can I check if the list
status/count is not corrupted ? Will it resynchronize it self
automatically ?

The suggestion is for validating moderated mails. As a moderator we
receive a mail with some short text in front and the mail to moderate as
attachement. There is another mail attached at the end that suggest to
this mail and would prefer to have in the top of moderation mail a text
like

Reject: mailto:<...>
Accept: mailto:<....>
etc.

I know that the accept is unsecure and that it would be preferable to
request a connection to the web page with password authentication. Could
it be possible to do this for a specific list ?