[Mailman-Users] Multiple list managing?

Trevor Cullingsworth trevor.cullingsworth at pleasant.net
Tue May 10 23:29:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a utility or a way to do the following
through mailman:

    * Is there a way to enter an e-mail account and have all of the
      mailing lists listed on a browser page with radio buttons and then
      be able to select all of the lists you want that e-mail account to
      be subscribed to?
    * And the reverse - is there a way that I can enter an e-mail
      account in and have a page display listing all of the mailing
      lists this user is subscribed to and be able to unsubscribe that
      user from all of the lists at once instead of having to go into
      each list?

If this is not possible, I would like to put this in the wishlist.

Thank you.

Trevor Cullingsworth