[Mailman-Users] ezmlm to mailman

cbaegert at eurosv.net cbaegert at eurosv.net
Tue May 10 10:47:51 CEST 2005

Hi,
Le mardi 10 Mai 2005 07:53, vous avez écrit :
> I suspect that your mbox file is not in proper mbox format.

Well, the messages are separated by a "\nFrom :"... Is there any other rule
about the mbox format ?

> And/or, depending on which files generated the "no such file" errors,
> you may have permissions errors that are preventing arch from writing
> to the archives/private/{listname} directory.

I made a "chown -R mailman.mailman /usr/local/mailman/archives/private", but
it didn't change anything.

Regarding the "no such file", it seems that mailman tries different locations
for each file, and finally it find it generally. Except at the end : it can't
find these locks :
/usr/local/mailman/locks/testliste.archiver.lock.yyyy.25516.1
/usr/local/mailman/locks/testliste.archiver.lock.yyyy.25516.1
/usr/local/mailman/locks/testliste.lock.yyyy.25516.0
/usr/local/mailman/locks/testliste.lock.yyyy.25516.0

Regards,
--
Christophe BAEGERT