[Mailman-Users] Mail commands in Mailman?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon May 9 07:07:24 CEST 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 10:39, Jens Kjaerulff wrote:

> Is it possible, as list administrator, to use Mail based commands in
> Mailman instead of the web based administrative interface?

You can do the moderation tasks of message approval/discard by mail.

(I agree this is much more convenient than the web interface,
particularly if you have a scriptable mail client.  Examples for Mutt
and Mail.app are at <http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/
#confirmations> ).

But most list administration tasks require access to the web
interface or shell access on the server.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/