[Mailman-Users] ezmlm to mailman

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Sat May 7 14:35:35 CEST 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 01:55, cbaegert at eurosv.net wrote:

> i made a mbox file with all the messages of the list, then launched
> "./bin/arch testliste".
>
> It doesn't work : instead, I see this message (in french):
>
> "Pickle de l'état des archives
> vers /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/testliste/pipermail.pck"

I think that should be the last thing it writes, as it saves the
state of the archives in the pickle.  (Does it create that file?  If
not, check permissions/ownership of the directories.)

If it doesn't show any output before that, I'd suspect that your mbox
file format is incorrect or that it isn't readable in archives/
private/testliste.mbox/testliste.mbox

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/