[Mailman-Users] How to retrieve entire subscriber list

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Thu May 5 17:43:40 CEST 2005

> I REALLY need and easy way to grab the entire
> subscriber list. I am admin of this list
> and currently only use the web interface.

FAQ at list.org:

3.4. How do I move a list to a different server/Mailman installation.
Robin Rowe's quick tip: There's already a mass subscribe feature in the
interface. All one needs is the member list from the old list. To get that,
send a blank email to yourlistname-request at yourlistserver.com with a subject
of 'who yourpassword'. The list admin password is only necessary if you have
the members list locked to admin access only. Otherwise, you could just use
'who'. The automated email response will contain the list of names from the
list. You can cut-n-paste that text into the {Membership Management}{Mass
Subscription} field in the interface of the new list.