[Mailman-Users] Help

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 3 01:54:17 CEST 2005

>Hi there! I was hoping to get some help from another user who may have
>run into this problem. I can't find anything about it in the FAQ's. I am
>trying to post to my mailing list but I receive the following:
>
>You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
>been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
>being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
>Members-owner at oceanstatepmi.org.
>
>I have been posting right along, but someone did re-configure my Outlook
>email recently. I'm not sure if that contributes to the problem. Anyhow,
>I can't find the option that tells me where I can change WHO can post to
>the list. I had it set up so no-one could send to the list but me -
>since it was a notification and reminder service and not a moderated
>list. I have dug through all those configuration pages and I'll be
>darned if I can find anything besides the owner and moderator areas. I
>have my email address in both of those - but still get the message above
>emailed to me after trying to post.
>
>Here's a link to my archives:
>http://mail.oceanstatepmi.org/mailman/private/members_oceanstatepmi.org/
>
>The version I'm using is: 2.1.5
>Help?!

Hi again,
	The link to edit mailman list subscribers is:

http://yourserver.com/mailman/admin/yourlistname/members

	Of course, substitute the servername & listname for whatever
your list is called. Hope this helps.
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400