[Mailman-Users] urgent help needed

G. Paolo Sanino V. research at leviathanchile.org
Mon May 2 19:04:12 CEST 2005

Dear Mailman,

I am the administrator of a new list using Mailman, to a non profit coalision
of environmental organizations arrond the world.

This is a great software. We are really happy with it.  But during the tests,
I was crating some messages. Now everybody can see the tests messages in the
archives. I have looked for some meny about how to delete the archive, but no
way. This is all I found, trying to not to bother you with this.

remove $prefix/archives/private/listname
 edit $prefix/archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox [optional]
 run $prefix/bin/arch listname

but I do not know what is means at all... :)   where to put this commands? :)

My job can be in risk because of this mistake...
I really need your help
Thanks so much,

GPS