[Mailman-Users] Mailman technical limitations

David LeVine dlevine at aish.com
Sun May 1 15:47:29 CEST 2005

Hi -

We love Mailman and use it for our internal email lists.

Question:
We want to be able to send very customized emails for each user and thought
about creating a different 'list' for each user. We would create the
customized email for each user, and then pass that email to Mailman for
sending.

- Is there a limitation to the number of lists? ie: Can I create 100,000 or
1 million lists?

- What is the send rate - How many emails per hour will Mailman send out?

- If you don't think it would work via Mailman, what would you suggest?

All the best,

David
-------------
David LeVine
dlevine at aish.com

 <http://www.aish.com/> http://www.aish.com

Aish HaTorah - Internet Department
1 Shvut Road
PO Box 14149
Jerusalem 91141
Israel

Tel - Direct line: 972-2-626-2522 ext. 277
Tel - Main Office: 972-2-628-5666
Fax - 972-2-627-3172