[Mailman-Users] messages not sending

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon May 2 21:00:06 CEST 2005

Tony,

This is the exact same problem that I am having, as I posted in a message just previous to yours. It
would be great to get some discussion about this problem. This happens only with the one list with
40,000 subscribers. If I empty the list and subscribe myself, I can post, so I don't know if it has
something to do with the size of the list, a bad address or two in the list, or it is just a
coincidence.

Christopher Adams