[Mailman-Users] message won't post/Posfix/Mailman issues

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon May 2 20:30:02 CEST 2005

This is a reocurring problem with one list that I host. It has 40,000 subscribers and only one
subscribed address can post and I am an allowed non-subscriber who can post. When either the
subscriber or I post to the list, the message is not delivered, but the Postfix maillog shows this:

May  2 11:07:56 webhost postfix/local[13508]: 4ED8F4E538: to=<listname at wherever.com>, relay=local,
delay=0, status=sent ("|/lists/mail/
mailman post listname")

However, there is nothing in the Mailman/post log that shows that it reached Mailman and obviously,
the message isn't posted. This may be a Postfix issue, but I am posting it to the Mailman list since
it appears that the message just isn't reaching Mailman.

--
Christopher Adams