[Mailman-Users] config.db to config.pck?

Tony Bibbs tony_bibbs at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 20:14:29 CEST 2005

I've got a server running mailman 2.0.13 and I'd like
to move all the lists over to a new server running
2.1.5.  I've got all the lists and archives moved over
but none of the email addresses from the old server
are in the lists on the new server.  I noticed that
config.db in 2.0.13 has been replace with config.pck
in 2.1.5.  How do I convert those?

I saw a note in the archives about using bin/update
but that does nothing for me (as I assume that is in
the case where you have upgrade the server as opposed
to moving them to a different server all together).

Please advise.

--Tony