[exim] Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman/Exim problem with very slow outgoing mail on one list

Heather Madrone heather at madrone.com
Wed Mar 30 19:45:51 CEST 2005

At 9:45 AM -0600 3/30/05, Stephanie wrote:
>And I do have proper rDNS set up, that was something I got done as
>soon as the server was set up almost two years ago and nothing has
>changed there.

I'd check it though, because it's possible that someone else broke it
for you.  Reverse DNS lookups to my server were failing last week
because someone else had an error and so the lookup was ambiguous.

If you go to <www.dnsstuff.com> or a similar site, you can see what
the world sees.

If you're having reverse DNS problems, you should also have a lot of
refused deliveries for those lists, and it doesn't sound like you do.

--
Heather Madrone  (heather at madrone.com)  http://www.madrone.com

A rolling stone gathers no mass.