[Mailman-Users] help with mailman on bluehost.com

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Mar 30 04:34:35 CEST 2005

Samantha wrote:

>Our webhosting software, www.bluehost.com <http://www.bluehost.com/>  offers
>us mailman.  I want to create multiple mailing lists as a way to send out a
>daily e-newsletter publication to some different subscriber lists.
>

>However, I am finding it very confusing to use.  Do you have a support
>Telephone # that I can call to walk me through it?

The mailman-users at python.org list has no such phone support. This is
something your hosting provider should provide for you. Whether or not
they do, you should see the documentation at
http://www.list.org/docs.html and the FAQ wizard at
In particular, article 3.11 in the FAQ discusses one-way or
Announcement lists.

If after consulting your provider and the above documentation you still
have specific questions, ask them here.