[Mailman-Users] Wierd Problem creating list

Tamara Yoggev tyoggev at 013.net
Mon Mar 28 20:54:45 CEST 2005

According to what I found in httpd.conf
User apache

Group apache

I used:
--with-cgi-gid=apache (Is there any way I could double check this? I ran the
configure a while ago, but I'm sure thats what I did)

<snip>
> Are there any non-empty logs in that directory?

yes, smtp seems fine. and LOG_DIR  is pointing to the right place:
VAR_PREFIX = '/usr/local/mailman'

LOG_DIR = os.path.join(VAR_PREFIX, 'logs')

PLEASE tell me you've got more ideas.

Thanks,

Tamara