[Mailman-Users] Handling multiple subscriptions with one confirmation

moto wrench motowrench at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:12:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm hosting several related list using MM 2.15 on Freebsd. I would
like to  enable members to subscribe to several list with only one
confirmation.

Currently, I use a html form to collect user registration and
subscription information and then send an email with a reply-to header
to each list-request address.

I'm unfamiliar to mailman but scanning the archives leads me to
believe this might be possible. My idea is to create a new
subscription address and use the mailman libraries to generate
confirmation codes and then subscribe each confirmed email to the
owners selected list.

Can anyone with MM experience offer some insights on how this should be done?

TIA,